Welcome to Ballistic Ballers!

What up my fellow ballers! Welcome to Ballistic Ballers. Ballistic Ballers was created to bring the paintball players of Nevada county out of the house and back onto the field!....well fields actually five to start with photos of locations as well as maps to check out and get you and your team there.

We are a community without a field, yet an area full of great places to play paintball and airsoft. Tons of BLM land, full of varied terrian. Mountians, deep brush thickets, forests, and much much more. It our misson to show everyone that Nevada County is an amazing place to play paintball and airsoft.

Below you will find our blog that we add to weekly which includes local news as well as our latest photos and maps of sites.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Throwing a Tournament

The website is up my car is wrapped Ive got lots of friends to play paintball with, I think its time to throw a tournament. A free tournament with a beginners league and an advanced league 8 team each league. I have no idea how its all going to come together but I'm smart I can figure it out.


Here are my goals for what I want to happen:


1. I want to help people have a good time by giving them a reason to dust off their guns and play some paintball!

2. I want to buy a super air field to play the tournament on.

3. I want at least 100 people to show up and play.

4. I want to have an awesome time!


Right now I am shooting to have the tournement on Oct 17th which is a Saturday.

Keep checking back for more detials!

0 comments: