Welcome to Ballistic Ballers!

What up my fellow ballers! Welcome to Ballistic Ballers. Ballistic Ballers was created to bring the paintball players of Nevada county out of the house and back onto the field!....well fields actually five to start with photos of locations as well as maps to check out and get you and your team there.

We are a community without a field, yet an area full of great places to play paintball and airsoft. Tons of BLM land, full of varied terrian. Mountians, deep brush thickets, forests, and much much more. It our misson to show everyone that Nevada County is an amazing place to play paintball and airsoft.

Below you will find our blog that we add to weekly which includes local news as well as our latest photos and maps of sites.

Monday, August 3, 2009

throwing a tounrement might be hard than I thought

Well I was talking to Jon from Jf Paintball today, And it seems it might be harder to throw a tournement than I thought. That is totally ok though, what is a great adventure without a few bumps in the road?

So lets see action items on a list with the info I now know:

1. Insurance:

I need to purchase insurance even for just one event, which was on eof my questions for the insurance guys but now I have that answered. I don't mind insurance it is always safer to have it than not.

2. BLM Land:

Jon told me some of the rules of the BLM land which were very enlightening to how I have to set everything up. Looks like setting up preregistration only is the way to go.

i can hold events on BLM land without a permit as long as everything is hauled out the same day. This is a huge plus!!

3. JF paintball can not help sponsor the event:

This is ok, insurance stops them right now. I don't mind this I can still find ways to help them get business and have them be there to help out as well.

Like I said it was a great conversation now it is time to reseach out my options more for getting this tourney going!

0 comments: